Let me introduce myself, here are 10 fun facts about me...
- I am a passionate traveler who may just gush about some exotic foreign land unprovoked (I apologize in advance if I go off topic, travel lives in my head rent free).
- I split my time between Princeton, New Jersey and Boynton Beach, Florida.
- I haven't met a beach I don’t like.
- I’m obsessed with minimalism and how it frees you to focus on what’s important (experiences over things any day).
- My fav food is dark chocolate. I literally eat it everyday, they say it's healthy so going with that.
- I love hiking, museums, exploring new cities, and constant learning.
- I will not travel without my Eagle Creek packing cubes - so many different shapes and sizes - they are awesome.
- I’m a girl mom with two amazing daughters.
- I am addicted to TV medical dramas - I love Grey's Anatomy but my all-time fav show is House MD. Coincidentally, the exterior shots of the hospital were filmed at Princeton University.
- My superpowers are organization, efficiency and information curation.
Do we have anything in common?
I’d love to get to know you, reach out today!